1958 Berkeley Special| Builds and Project Cars forum |

Well this build thread is only about 10 years behind... When I started this project people still used film cameras, you needed a computer to ...

1958 Berkeley Special-Page 8| Builds and Project Cars forum |

My first turbo car. I learned a lot. An oil pump failure scored the bearings and I took the engine out in a parking lot. A used oil pump, a bit of Emory paper, ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Berkeley articles, project cars, conversations, and more

Berkeley project cars. 1959 Sports. Can we turn ... More Berkeley Project Cars. Berkeley Forum Topics ... 1958 Berkeley Special. 1958 Berkeley on a dwarf race car ...

Berkeley articles, project cars, conversations, and more | Classic ...

Berkeley Forum Topics. Today I toured a ship near and dear to this community.... 1958 Berkeley Special · Wild 12A Berkeley at today's car meet · 1959 Berkeley.

Berkeley car owners | I finally got the cine back from the converters

I am in the US. I have a Berkeley T60 ready for restoration. I am having trouble getting it appraised since it is rare and from England. Any ...

British Motoring Monday: 1958 Berkeley Project | Barn Finds

A Berkeley SE328 must be one of the cutest sports cars ever to leave the British Isles. Produced from 1956 to 1960 in both three and four ...

Berkeley engine photos | British Car Forum

We have a special forum called "Member Articles" where you can submit actual articles for consideration for publication. Learn More. More ...

Transplanting an Eiger 400 into a car - Suzuki ATV Forum

Berkeley Enthusiast Club a place to discuss all that is Berkeley Car and find your Spare Parts / Technical information. berkeleycarclub.com.

TWO CARS l CUSTOM RESTORED 1958 #BERKELEY - YouTube

Check out John's custom restored 1958 #SE328 and #SE492 #Berkeleys! John found both ...

Off The Road For 40 Years: Berkeley SE328 | Barn Finds

Actually…. The best way to do this conversion is to start with a dwarf race car chassis. Rear drive and cycle engine powered. Mine has a GSXR-1100 water cooled ...